Tuesday, May 8, 2007

I need a great big bottle of this stuff !!

"Hello Friends. I'm your Vitameatavegamin girl. Are you tired, rundown, listless? Do you poop out at parties? Are you unpopular? The answer to all your pr0blems is in this little bottle. Vitameatavegamin contains vitamins, meat, vegetables , and minerals. Yes, with vitameatavegamin you can spoon your way to health. All you have to do is take a big tablespoon full after every meal..... It's so tasty too! Just like candy. So, join the thousands of happy, peppy people and get a great big bottle of Vitameatavegamin today!"

Order me a case -- I'm POOPED ! (in case you're not an "I Love Lucy" fan -- shudder the thought! -- that blurb was from one of my very favorite episodes when Lucy does a live commercial on TV and gets sloshed because the "tonic" has a hefty percentage of alcohol in it -- the director has her keep rehearsing the commercial, which involves taking a taste , and she winds up totally plastered. )

OK - - I know I'm weird --- HEY ! that's one weird thing about me -- I'm a total "I LOVE LUCY" junkie! I can pretty much recite most episodes almost word for word. ( is that as bad as being a "Treckie"? is that how you spell that? you know -- Star Treck) -- whatever -- I'm pooped this week and in desperate need of some Vitameatavegamin -- or a vacation -- or both !

Anyhow, the rest of my weird facts, traits (since I was tagged by Jenny to list 7 weird things about myself) coming soon !! PROMISE ! (as soon as the Vitameatavegamin kicks in and I have more energy!)

Toodles,
Mary Anne (aka Mare)

5 comments:

Revka said...

I absolutely love Lucy, and I remember this show. Hilarious!!!

Darlene said...

I definitely remember that episode - I could sure use a bottle of that stuff! LOL

BTW, I love the new banner - oh so cute!

Vallen said...

My sister and I watched the reruns every afternoon after school . We fell on the floor doing "slowly I turn, step by step..." You just gotta Love Lucy!

Busy Little Quilter said...

I love Lucy, too! In fact, I have an I Love Lucy calendar in my sewing room.

Last week I watched TV Land awards, and her daughter Lucy and son Dezi were there. They still look the same. So were some of the Brady Bunch kids. I cried when Marsha from Brady Bunch said that she just loves Dezi Arnaz Junior! (She said that in one of their shows). See? I've got some weird things about me, too!

I hope you feel energized, soon!

OldBagNewTricks said...

Yea, what Vallen said, re-runs. LOL!! I sure understand that pooped thing... I hear peach schnapps is an efficient substitute. Or maybe that's just a rumor I started.

Jenny