Thursday, May 24, 2007

"Busy Betty" and her "helpers".....

This morning "Betty" (my trusty 1941 Featherweight machine) and I managed to squeeze in a whopping half hour of sewing before flying out the door to work. ......AND, what , you may ask were Betty and I busily working on? Well, we're not gonna tell ya -- it's a mystery (even to us -- naa -- just kidding, Betty and I know what we're TRYING to make -- don't know just how it's going to come out -- so , if we like it when it's finished , we'll show ya -- if not, just pretend you never heard about it.) In the meantime, we'll give you a little hint : 2 words; first word starts with "c" and the last word starts with "h".

As you can see from the other pictures I posted , Betty and I had our usual "helpers" . There's Shadow "helping" to cut out the pattern pieces. Sam is guarding the many piles of quilting/decorating/and craft magazines I have shoved in the corner of my sewing room; and Daisy is protecting the rest of the fabric left in that shoe box after I took the fabric out that I'm using for today's mystery project ......... and they say good help is hard to find!

Toodles,
Mary Anne (aka Mare)


3 comments:

Darlene said...

HMMMM - you and Betty, with a little help from Shadow, have been busy girls. Love the fabric that Miss Betty is "holding". Cute!

Vallen said...

Love the fabric - whatever it is it looks cool.

Busy Little Quilter said...

I love the fabric, Mary Ann. I can't wait to see what you are making.