Monday, July 26, 2010

LOOK !! LOOK !!! IT'S HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Monday morning Blogland Neighborhood ! We have some REALLY EXCITING NEWS to share !!! Just a little while ago we heard Peggy Sue (our local friendly UPS girl) driving her UPS truck up the driveway to deliver ....




...this little package that we have been anxiously waiting on for about two YEARS !!!

Why? and what's inside? WELL .......



....our 2 copies of the Sept/Oct 2010 Quiltmaker magazine BECAUSE (drum roll ......)


.....I am a DESIGN CONTEST WINNER !!!!!! (gosh, I think I just wet my pants again!)











...and see that little pumpkin and witch shoes up there in the right top corner of the MAGAZINE COVER ?!?!?!?!? THAT's IT !!!! THAT IS MY DESIGN (or part of it anyway)!!!!!





....and here is a sneak peek ! (I'm not sure how much I'm allowed to show, but the magazine should be out soon anyhow)


...and here's yours truly ..... you can find me and my design on pages 30 -> 33.







AND you can also find a design by fellow blogger Vickie Eapen on pages 56->59.

Now don't forget to snatch up your copy as soon as it comes out!!!!

...and please excuse me while I go join Kitty in the backyard doing cartwheels !!!!!!(after I change my gotchies ..... translation = underwear)

A very VERY EXCITED TOODLES,
Be back soon !!!
Mary Anne (aka Mare)

11 comments:

Nancy said...

WOWEE!! Congrats!! How exciting!!

Becky said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to get my magazine in the mail. Congrats on winning the design contest. That is too exciting:)

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

congratulations!!

Mona said...

Woo-Hoo! Congratulations Mare!

Anonymous said...

Sorry I don't comment often enough, but just wanted to say congrats!

Also, I went to Quiltmaker's online site and it's there also!

Pat said...

That is WONDERFUL!!! Congratulations to you!!!

PamKittyMorning said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! So excited, can't wait to find the magazine!

Elizabeth said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm so happy for you and can't wait to see the magazine!

Wendy said...

Oh Mary Anne how exciting for you. You are a celebrity! How long have you known and how in the world did you keep it quiet for so long. Have you made the project already? Can we see it? I'll be watching for the magazine.

Marie said...

fabulous!! congratulations...I'll be looking for it when it comes out...

Busy Little Quilter said...

I'm excited, too! I think a trip to the bookstore is in order tomorrow! Congratulations. I am so happy for you!!!