Thursday, June 21, 2007

Happy first day of SUMMER !!!

Happy first day of SUMMER !!!! In the good ol' summertime..... in the good ol' summertime......(humming the rest of the song because I can't remember the words........) Anyhow, yes, 2 blogs in one day --- because I just couldn't let the day go by without acknowledging the day staying light until 9 PM, the lighting bugs, the daisies growing wild at the bottom of the driveway by our mailbox, the butterflies, my flowers in bloom, the breeze coming through the open windows, and that cute little kid with the lemonade stand who sold me the best glass of lemonade served with a toothless smile and a dirty face (that kid is making a KILLING -- the cuteness factor is a great selling strategy!) . ENJOY !!

Toodles,
Mary Anne (aka Mare)

1 comment:

OldBagNewTricks said...

Happy First Day of Summer!!!! Your lillies are stunning and I love the view from your kitchen window of all those hungry critters. I'm catching up with my blog reading after such a busy and exciting week. Enjoy your weekend.

Jenny