Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Hey man ........peace, love and Bloglovin !

So "Moonbeams in a Jar"  has joined the movement ...... the Bloglovin' movement.
 
  Groovy man........

  The first thing I thought of when I saw / read the word "Bloglovin"  was 1966 and "The Lovin Spoonful" (these guys in this picture) ~~~  and all things hippie !!!
 
 
Anyhow, now that I've just dated myself (....I was just a tot when that song was popular ) ........back to Bloglovin' ......this nifty system notifies you when your favorite blogs have a new post to read ( I get my notices as email).   That way, instead of going through every one of your favorite blogs everyday to find out if there's anything new,  you will be notified by Bloglovin' which ones have a new post ....... THUS saving us procrastinators a little more time !  So, if you would like to receive notice of new posts from "Moonbeams in  Jar",  go to my sidebar and click on the button that says "follow this blog on Bloglovin"  (up there at the top on the right).
 
Peace man .......
 
Be back soon!
Toodles,
Mary Anne (aka Mare)

1 comment:

Southern Gal said...

Moonbeams in a jar, bloglovin', Lovin' Spoonfuls? It all fits into that category nicely!