Monday, August 22, 2011

My empty nest




Good Monday morning Blogland Neighborhood ! Well, today is a big day here at MBIAJ Headquarters. My baby boy just left for his first day of college classes. Yes, Moonbeams Boy Evan is now a Penn State University freshman ....(sigh). And even though he will still be living here at home this year and commuting to the local PSU branch campus, the fact remains that .....





......my two baby boys










.....are now in college ! (and Matt is a PSU SENIOR - ALREADY !?!?!?!!!)

Makes their Moonbeams Mom both proud and sad !





So, in the words of their grandfather ... "Go forth and conquer the world !!!" (I'm pretty sure he quoted that from somebody else) . Best of luck to both of my college boys for a great year !!!!




Be back soon!
Toodles,
Mary Anne (aka Mare)

No comments: