Wednesday, October 16, 2013

"Fight On Sister" Breast Cancer Awareness Quilt Block

About 3 years ago I designed this quilt block, "Fight On Sister"  for a contest at my local quilt shop .   It became part of a quilt that was raffled off with the proceeds going to Breast Cancer Awareness / research.  Since October is Breast Cancer Awareness month,  I wanted to offer the pattern for this quilt block  for FREE ...... FREE QUILT BLOCK PATTERN to anyone or group who would like to use it as a fundraiser project for Breast Cancer Awareness.   If you are interested, please leave a comment or email me.    I will gladly share my design/pattern with you.   .......and how about those pink leopard print high top sneakers !!!  Pretty snazzy !!!  

Be back soon!
Toodles,
Mary Anne (aka Mare)

No comments: