Sunday, March 3, 2013

You can never have enough ........(fill in the blank)

 .......quilting, sewing , stitching books !  (and this is just the tip of the iceberg! ).  These are some of my current favorites and newest aquisitions ).

 When I get a new book like these, after I drool all over the pretty pictures , I get my pink (or yellow or orange or blue) Post It notes and mark the page(s) of the gazillion projects I now want to make, or the technique I've been looking for that will make my sewing life more efficient and fun.  As you can see there are many ........

 ........ this is my most recent addition to the pile ...... and as you can see, I'm busy putting a Post It note on just about every page because I LOVE THIS BOOK !!!!!  (sigh)  My instant gratification for this week !
 
Be back soon!
Toodles,
Mary Anne (aka Mare)
 
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The post was really informative..good job..keep on sharing..thanx for the share..