Sunday, March 17, 2013

It's little ..... and it's FINISHED !!!! (Instant Gratification Sunday !)

Well, thanks to World Wide Quilting Day yesterday,  I was feeling justified in having a therapy session with my sewing machine to finish up a little doll quilt for my niece.  I LOVE doing little projects like this ... so fun  AND lets not forget the instant gratification of actually being able to finish something !!! (a concept that often escapes me). 

....... and I've been hoarding .....er, holding onto that darling bumble bee fabric just waiting for the perfect project ..... I love it with the turquoise polka dot binding ...... sure hope Hannah thinks so too ! (Hannah is the name of the doll who is tapping her foot waiting for her quilt).
 
Be back soon!
Toodles,
Mary Anne (aka Mare)
 

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Super cute quilt. I love those colors together.