Friday, January 25, 2013

Friday night procrastination ........

So here I sit on a VERY cold Friday night .......staring at my work laptop ...... with plenty of work to keep me busy ...... as per usual, after about 10 minutes, my concentration / attention span is gone (I swear I have the attention span of a squirrel ..... ugh ! ).  Instead of getting that pile of work done/ or even started, I doodled /scribbled that picture up there...... 

.....then I colored some of it in .....

  Then I doodled out this maybe someday quilt ......

 ........ then I clawed my way through my crap stash for the perfect fabrics for this (one of these years when I finally get around to it) quilt/table runner/thing ........ I'm really excited about this little design .....(at least the way I'm picturing it in my head anyway) ......and want to start it RIGHT now !!! Instant gratification is my game!  However, my guilt has taken over since I have many, many, many projects already started ...... and then , of course, there's that pile of laptop work that started this whole scenario tonight ......
Now my brain hurts ...... maybe I'll just go to bed and think about all of this tomorrow !

Be back soon!
Toodles,
Mary Anne (aka Mare)

No comments: