Sunday, July 8, 2012

Lazy summer afternoon.......



What a beautiful sunny Sunday afternoon it is here at MBIAJ Headquarters . One of those lazy summer days where (if I didn't have anything else I was supposed to be doing i.e. that @#&*$*@# stack of never ending paperwork for the day job ) I'd love to sit on the front porch with a glass of ice tea and get lost in a good book .   I used to LOVE to do that when I was a kid.  My best pal Suzy and I would spend our summers reading every Bobbsey Twins book we could get our hands on .  Then we moved on to every single Nancy Drew book we could find.  When we weren't reading, we were riding our bikes (no helmets, no fancy dancy hand brakes) down through the woods to the crick (creek to you city folks),  or we'd be at the Valley Pool.  Ah yea ..... those were the days !  THAT was summertime !


Well, that stack of paperwork isn't going to go away ........no matter how much I day dream and procrastinate !  Anybody got a match? ...... no , I guess burning it would be looked down upon ..... rats ......

Be back soon!
Toodles,
Mary Anne (aka Mare)

No comments: