Sunday, February 26, 2017

February GOAL !!!! DONE !!!


Baby quilt basted ....... check !  That's it ..... just one baby quilt basted .  Knowing how I roll, I only set myself up for a simple little goal for the February 

......and there it is ..... Ta Daaaaaa !!!!  Now you may not think this is a big deal, but I'm feeling rather proud of myself for ignoring oh so many other things that I really should be doing and spending an hour focusing on accomplishing this teeny tiny goal. And now I'm motivated to start quilting this baby !!! In fact ..... I think I'll make that my goal for March ..... but of course I'm not about to overwhelm myself and say the whole thing will be quilted by the end of the month ....... unless of course my fairy godmother plans on making an appearance to declutter my house and get all my stacks of paperwork for the day job all caught up.  No ..... nope .... lets just go with getting 1/3  -> 1/2 of the quilting finished  .   Yep ..... I think just taking small bites at a time is the way to go !
                                     
                                                        Be back soon !
                                                        Toodles !
                                                        Mary Anne ( aka Mare)


3 comments:

Patty said...

Basting is not one of my favorite things so great that you got it done. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

Anita Jackson @ Domestic Felicity said...

I just love the name of your blog... The simplicity of the top design is so lovely too!

Unknown said...

Do this hack to drop 2 lbs of fat in 8 hours

Well over 160000 women and men are using a simple and SECRET "water hack" to lose 2lbs each night as they sleep.

It is simple and works on everybody.

Here are the easy steps for this hack:

1) Get a clear glass and fill it with water half the way

2) And then use this strange HACK

and become 2lbs skinnier when you wake up!