Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Stop shoveling and start sewing !!!

  So ..... who is TIRED of shoveling snow and chopping ice ?  And, who needs a fun diversion until the spring thaw ? How about a Layer Cake Sampler Quilt Along !!!!  It starts this Friday 2/21/14 and  you can read all about it here .    AND, because my new obsession is "Quilt As You Go"  ( a necessity due to not one, but two bum shoulders ) ,  I think I'm going to try and make this a "Layer Cake Sampler Quilt As You Go Along " !!  So, there are 20 blocks .....What do you think ?  How long do you think I'll stick with this ....... :)      2 blocks?  5 blocks?   Hmmmmm...... I also signed up for a gagillion Crafsty classes that I haven't done yet ......  (sigh)

Be back (sort of) soon,
Toodles,
Mary Anne (aka Mare)

No comments: