Monday, January 2, 2017

One Monthly Goal !!!!

Look what I just came across on Facebook !!!  Elm Street Quilts  is trying to give slackers like me some incentive to get our acts together now that we are starting a brand new year .  You link up your goal this month, then post  your completed goal the next - and it doesn't have to be an entire gigantic undertaking - if your goal is to applique 2 flowers on 1 block that's your goal !!! ( or in my case dig out the sewing machine from under the pile of UFO's - my current goal - ugh!) .   So ..... my new mantra is to spend 10   - 20 minutes a day  - just a little snippet of time - working on something - anything sewing or quilting related .   I have to do this for myself ( work schedule has been just too much and totally soul sucking  - - working in health care is not good for your health !!) .  AND, I have to do it to declutter !!!!  We may be downsizing soon and all my stuff will not fit ( uh oh......).  So, anyway , if you need some incentive and a UFO Support Group ..... zip on over to Elm Street Quilts blog page and sign up !!!  ( Oh and there are PRIZES and designers ..... and did I mention PRIZES !!!)

Be back soon!
Toodles,
Mary Anne ( aka Mare)



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your Affiliate Money Printing Machine is waiting -

Plus, making money online using it is as simple as 1...2...3!

It's super easy how it works...

STEP 1. Choose affiliate products the system will promote
STEP 2. Add PUSH button traffic (this ONLY takes 2 minutes)
STEP 3. Watch the system explode your list and sell your affiliate products all for you!

Are you ready to make money automatically??

Check it out here