Sunday, November 25, 2012

Burlap !!! I BELIEVE I love it !!!

Well,  here we are 3 days after Thanksgiving and I'm actually, kind of starting to think about Christmas projects ..... that is , of course, after I finish one or two Fall projects still lingering on my sewing table ..... actually, they collapsed in exhaustion over the sewing machine ...... waiting and waiting and waiting for me to get back to them ....... anyhow, I have a new found love of burlap ..... especially burlap with words printed on it !!!!  I found this fun stuff at JoAnn's back in October when I was searching for some fabric to finish the afore mentioned Fall projects ......
 
Burlap !!! = Pinterest
 
Be back soon!
Toodles,
Mary Anne (aka Mare)

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

OMW......that is wonderful!!! I will be visiting JoAnn's tomorrow.