Friday, March 22, 2013

Friday Night Sew In !!!

    YAY !!  It's Friday Night Sew In time !!!  So,  as usual, I'm signing up late ..... cause I got in from work late ...... and still have tons of day - job work to do tonight yet  .....but, maybe, JUST MAYBE I'll be able to squeeze in some  sewing .......

......more than likely around 2 AM (not sure who the quilter /artist is for this very realistic depiction of us night owl quiters  - was posted on "Quilts and More" facebook page ..... but I LOVE it !!! It's SO me !!!)

 So, here's the plan ...... spend about another 2-3  hours on my work laptop until about 11 PM or midnight ..... THEN,  do some jumping jacks to wake up ...... THEN,  make another cup of tea (high test) ...... THEN,  sit down at my sewing machine to put this little (already cut out x about 2 years)  springy wool felt project together before I fall asleep and have to get up for work again tomorrow ........ugh!     That's the plan anyway ...... so, we'll see .....
 
Be back tomorrow (probably late .... again)!
Toodles,
Mary Anne (aka Mare)

No comments: