Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Summer YUM !!!!





Good morning Blogland Neighborhood ! The MBIAJ Photography Dept thought these cherries looked SO pretty they just had to attempt to take an "artsy" picture before they get devoured ! .....oh well, they really DID look good in person !!!!

Speaking of pretty and "artsy" ..... I changed my blog background (again .... for about the 3rd time this summer .... it's like I can't decide what to wear ....) ANYHOW .... I stumbled upon this one and thought it was PERFECT because it has MOONS on it and PINK ! (my current criteria for my blog background ... MOONS for "Moonbeams in Jar" ; and PINK because my blog header is pink and I can't figure out how to change it .... will have to consult the teenager tech support kid on that when he can squeeze me into his schedule ) Anyhow, for more info on this blog background, you can click on that website way up there in the upper left corner of my blog where it says "Free Backgrounds".

Be back soon !
Toodles,
Mary Anne (aka Mare)

2 comments:

Pat said...

I love those cherries and have to go out to my kitchen now and have some! The season is so short, but I love it each year.

Cheryl said...

Love the background!!!! It's perfect for you. And Evan graduated!!!?? Wow...I accidently deleted my favorite blog list, so slowing finding my favorties again and adding them back in!!!