Saturday, January 23, 2016

Winter Storm "Jonas" ..... a whopper !!

So this was the scene from my kitchen window this morning .....

I thought it was appropriate to light my "Winter Morning" candle....

.... and by 3:00 PM, my car was pretty much buried in the driveway ( this is after I uncovered it a bit) 

....  and  as per usual, ignoring the gigantic "should list" category of the "To Do " list, I came across these 2 drawings ( more like doodles on scrap paper) I started about 8 (yes 8) years ago .... 

 ..... and all of a sudden I just couldn't stand to not have them colored in .....

..... so, after shoveling out my car, I came inside and relaxed with some very therapeutic coloring !!!    Maybe one of these days ( probably 8 more years) "Let it Snow" and "The Skating Season" drawings will turn into something else ?  Applique maybe ??  

Hope you are warm and cozy if you are in the path of "Jonas"  !!! 

Be back soon !
Toodles,
Mary Anne (aka Mare)

No comments: