Sunday, May 18, 2014

Sewing Room Sunday & the 5 -> 10 year plan

 5 years and counting for this graduation quilt !!!   I've been able to do some machine quilting here and there over the past week and now can actually see the light at the end of the tunnel !  (and I'm only doing straight line quilt in the ditch quilting .... nothing fancy)

  ...... and 10 years (or more) and counting for this pile of fabric ...... which I wrapped up all pretty with a birthday bow and an I.O.U. note for my sister's 40th birthday ....... which was 13 years ago TODAY !!!  So, Happy Birthday Sis !!! This is how far I've gotten on that quilt I promised you  ...... so give me another 10 years or more and it should be done !!  (just don't change the color of your living room !)   
 
Good thing I have understanding relatives and friends !!
 
Be back soon!
Toodles,
Mary Anne (aka Mare)

No comments: