Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Sew for 10 Minutes a Day Challenge

Ok ...... so sometimes (even though it's something I love to do) I could use a good swift kick in the pants to actually SIT DOWN at my sewing machine and GET SOMETHING DONE !!!  You know how it is ..... you say to yourself   "tomorrow I am going to go for a walk for a half hour, then immediately work on a sewing project for a half hour BEFORE  sitting down at the computer and getting sucked into a marathon session on Pinterest, Facebook, Blogland etc etc etc;    and before tackling the never ending projects for work,  the laundry pile, the dirty dishes, blah blah blah blah blah !!!!"  Because, lets face it ...... those are all things that are never really done and stay done !!!    And then there's the procrastination factor of course !  So, anyway,  Pat Sloan   has just issued a challenge for slackers like me ..... the "Sew for 10 Minutes a Day Challenge"  for the rest of this month ..... so that's only about 2 weeks . 


...... so, I'm putting "sewing x 10 minutes/day"  on my schedule .......

......starting NOW !!!!  
 
How about you ???   (will let you know how this goes....)
 
Be back soon!
Toodles,
Mary Anne (aka Mare)

No comments: