Wednesday, October 2, 2013

October Inspiration

 Where the heck did September go ??  and how did a month go by without me blabbing about whatever here on my blog ???  Well, anyway,  here we are in October and it's beginning to look like Fall/Autumn here in Pennsylvania.  I LOVE this time of year!!!!  The leaves are starting to turn and the weather is cooling down (except for today ..... today it was 80 degrees !!!  a little too warm for October in my opinion!  But , I'm sure it'll cool down again soon.)

Anyhow, it was a BEAUTIFUL day to take a walk along the canal in Weissport, Pa  ......

........and be inspired by the colors and scenery ( and ducks .... lots of ducks and geese ...... although you wouldn't know it from these pictures ....... they were there ...... honest !)    (Isn't that a great building !!!  It's OLD ..... has something to do with the canal from the 1800's ..... and I think I heard it's haunted ....... EEEEEK !!!   )

Speaking of inspiration ...... look at this fun bunch of acorns I found at Michaels in the scrapbooking dept. !!!    I'm thinking ........

.....maybe acorns out of a Sandy Gervais autumn charm pack !!!!    Hmmmmmmm.......... could be cute !!!!  Will keep you posted !  But first, I'm on the home stretch of finishing up the last quilt of summer !!!  SO VERY CLOSE !!!!   I'm  hoping to have pictures of it by the end of this weekend .   :)

Be back soon !
Toodles,
Mary Anne (aka Mare)

No comments: