Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sweater Weather !!!

There's a VERY WELCOME chill in the air this morning here at MBIAJ Headquarters in Jim Thorpe, Pa !!!  Fall (or do you say Autumn) is in the air !!!  and I couldn't be happier !  It's my FAVORITE season !!!  Time to get the sweaters and plaid wool skirts out of the moth balls !!!   and soup !!! Don't you just LOVE the smell of a pot of home made soup simmering on the stove on a crisp fall afternoon ?!?! 

Looks like somebody else is doing their fall chores  ...... gathering up some acorns for the coming winter  .....

Well, I haven't been gathering up acorns, but I have been gathering up some new fall fabrics .......LOVE those colors !!!!

.......and here's another stack of fabrics I recently gathered and plan to squirrel away until I can figure out what they are going to be when they grow up ...... (found all of these fabrics at Jo Ann Fabrics .... except for that brown one ..... I've had that for awhile and can't remember where the heck I got it .... but it's a good brown, don't you think?)
 
Happy Sweater Weather !!!!
 
Be back soon!
Toodles,
Mary Anne (aka Mare)

No comments: