Thursday, September 15, 2011

Time Management ......sheesh .....

Well hey there Blogland Neighborhood .... where the heck did the past week or two go? Beats me .... time management doesn't seem to be one of my strong points ....(I've had this cartoon hanging in my home office/ sewing room FOREVER ... LOVE IT ! and I wish I could tell you who the artist is, but I don't know .... sorry! ) Anyhow, to further illustrate this affliction, earlier this evening as I was rushing around the grocery store, I was side tracked (happens ALL the time !) and found myself taking pictures of .....




...really cute Halloween paper plates and ...


.....napkins .... instead of concentrating on all the food I need to stock up on for this weekend when .....



....College Boy Matt comes home with ....









....EIGHT of his Penn State Cycle Teamates for the weekend (they are competing in mountain bike races hosted by Lehigh University on Saturday and Sunday, so our house will be home base for food, sleeping , and showers).

.....(sigh) see ..... I'm doing it again! Here I sit writing a blog post instead of putting all those groceries away and figuring out where everybody is going to sleep (well, they'll probably all just end up on the living room floor ....) Anybody want to come over to MBIAJ Headquarters early Saturday and Sunday morning to help me make breakfast for the team ? :)

GO PENN STATE !!!!!

Be back soon!
Toodles,
Mary Anne (aka Mare)

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Sounds like something I would have done when my son was in school..lol..wish I was closer, I would love to help with breakfast.
It would seem a couple pans of oven french toast and a large fruit salad(all made the night before would be great. Or-r-r I have fed a hungry crowd by making a large pan of scrambled eggs topped with melted cheddar, another pan of fried ham.Put them together between toasted English muffins for a quick easy breakfast to go. McD's has nothing on me! Have fun

Cheryl said...

I have a great make the night before egg/sasage casserole. Let me know if you would like it!! Oh I am totally a last minute person......in my mind I work better under pressure. Like I said that's in my mind! MBIAJ is a happening place!