Thursday, July 24, 2008

A quick note

Hi Blogland neighbors ! I have to write this REALLY fast .... because the guy just pulled up in the driveway in his truck .... the "change everything guy" .... hubby dear decided he would get a better deal , one of those package deals on the phone, tv, and internet , if he changes everything to our local cable company ..... which , I think means we have to change our email and I don't know what else computer wise.... I will not be a pleasant camper if my happy place in Blogland gets goofed up!!! So, (rats, he keeps ringing that doorbell....) hopefully I'll be back sooner rather than later ... and hopefully the teenage tech support around here will help me out with a happy little smile on their faces if I need it to get back to the Blogland neighborhood!!

Be back soon !(I hope!)
Toodles,
Mary Anne (aka Mare)

No comments: